Singapore Squash Open 2019 fixtures are released. Do head to the link below to access them.
Please take note of the following:
- Main rounds and top 8 matches will be played to best of 5 games, other positions will be played to best of 3 games.
- There shall be no 3rd and 4th placing fight off
- Matches will be strictly follow-on, and walkover will be given 15 minutes after the completion of the previous match.
- Players who registered in 2 categories, may be expected to play back to back matches due to tight scheduling. Postponement will be strictly prohibited
- Participants are to report at least 45 MINS ahead of your allocated match time. Matches will be played on a FOLLOW-ON-BASIS (matches will be called to start when the preceding match ends). Postponement of match will not be entertained
- The 17-inch tin height will be used for BOTH Men’s and Women’s Open category.
- 19-inch tin height will be used for the other categories.
- Players may be expected to play two matches a day.
- Players will be required to referee matches.